HESKEY

8 games and 8 wins, I think Fabio knows what he is doing...well i will tell you anyway - winning! If Heskey is part of the team and it's a winning team - i say keep him!

OFF TOPIC SORRY but can somebody tell me if bellamy played tonight if YES does anybody know if he finshed the game unhurt or anything???? just curious for the arse match

thankss

without a dream said:
Surely people are seeing what he's doing for the team? Heskey's game has never and will never be about goals he gives Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard and the RW a pivot. If he's that shit why have we got a 100% record?

spot on fella, for too long england have picked the best eleven players but not the best team, also there tends to be a reaction to any player who scores a few goals in quick succession, i remember michael ricketts playing for england because he scored about 10 goals for bolton in eight games. there are many things to consider when creating a team and just picking the guy who has scored most goals isnt always the best way to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.