Hghes and Redknapp say it best.

Redknapp has an opinion on everything, and preaches it like it's gospel, I actually think he isn't a bad manager, but whenever he's interviewed he act's like he's talking on everyone's behalf, he often talk's about foreign owners and the damage they may cause, funny considering every club he's been involved in, is or has been in serious financial trouble. The good thing is he cant slag the fact we bought in Roberto straight away considering he did the same thing at Tottenham, leaving Portsmouth in the shit big time.

Is 'Arry talking about evil foreign owners again.

Nothing like his clubs English owners that he was only too happy to talk to (and walk out on Portsmouth) after they shafted Ramos.

mh must of new along time before saturday 2 months ago cook and the owners were talking champions league and fourth place while mh was sticking to sixth palce then it went very quiet from cooks corner .looking back at that now it was obviously on the cards.you know what fooks me off hes got family and freinds who still work at the club so god knows how many more sackings there will be but who the fook allowed mh to do all this and i wonder if cassell will get his job back,what a mess
personaly i think cook should get the boot also.

alera said:
Not really Hughes lied and Twitchy is full of shit. Basically Hughes is completely lying as he had contact with his union rep before the game on Saturday saying he was aware he was to be sacked and didnt take charge of the game then he says he had no idea until after the final whistle. Its complete bollocks.

And why does that matter? If anything he's making City sound better!

If he knew before the game then that makes City sound stupid, if he says he found out after in a meeting then it makes City sound more professional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.