HH Sheikh Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

inbetween said:
Plaything of the gods said:
jared said:
I hope he paid for his ticket.
I hope he's got his passport with him.

-- 18 Feb 2014, 13:53 --

inbetween said:
It's due at 14:30 at MAN so its the only thing that fits in with what's been posted already. Might not be even him, might just be some other VIP coming in from Abu Dhabi.
That flight started at Baghdad (on the map).

That website only shows what get picks up, it relies on people having transmitters and that sort of business in their back garden. As soon as you get out into the middle of nowhere like the desert for example planes can't be tracked anymore so it looks like it started somewhere in the middle of nowhere but it is definitely coming from Abu Dhabi according to my info. It also has a UAE registration which Abu Dhabi is the capital of.
It starts just south of Baghdad actually (as I later edited in my post) and in the middle of nowhere really, so I commend you for pulling this one out.

Has anyone tried the cockpit view over Google Earth? Fascinating.

j65wuf.png

inbetween said:

That website only shows what get picks up, it relies on people having transmitters and that sort of business in their back garden. As soon as you get out into the middle of nowhere like the desert for example planes can't be tracked anymore so it looks like it started somewhere in the middle of nowhere but it is definitely coming from Abu Dhabi according to my info. It also has a UAE registration which Abu Dhabi is the capital of.
It starts just south of Baghdad actually (as I later edited in my post) and in the middle of nowhere really, so I commend you for pulling this one out.

j65wuf.png

bugsyblue said:
He's such a glory hunter!

If he's in market harborough he's looking in the wrong place :)

Chris in London said:
inbetween said:

j65wuf.png

bugsyblue said:
He's such a glory hunter!

If he's in market harborough he's looking in the wrong place :)

Can someone text him to stop off and pick up a Melton Mowbray pie for me?
I'll get him a beer for his troubles.
Or maybe a soft drink.

inbetween said:

j65wuf.png

And he pays for another plane to follow his and take pictures of the flight.

Some people have more money than sense!

inbetween said:
Akai said:
inbetween said:
Tracking what I think is his aircraft now, <a class="postlink" href="http://www.flightradar24.com/ROJ5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flightradar24.com/ROJ5</a>

I don't think that's his plane .. should be Amiri flight.

It's due at 14:30 at MAN so its the only thing that fits in with what's been posted already. Might not be even him, might just be some other VIP coming in from Abu Dhabi.

Top man for finding this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.