Hiddink - Kaka bid immoral

cookster

Hiddink has joined the anti city party.....

Chelsea’s temporary manager also labelled City’s £105m pursuit of AC Milan superstar Kaka as ‘immoral’.
Hiddink added: “With Kaka then yes, it’s immoral. But where are the boundaries where it is moral or not?
“Is it with £10m or £100m? It is difficult to say whether it’s immoral for £100m but £50m is moral.”

£50M is moral, £100 is immoral WTF

It's not immoral then for Chelsea to spend over £500 to become a top 4 club?

cookster said:
Hiddink has joined the anti city party.....

Chelsea’s temporary manager also labelled City’s £105m pursuit of AC Milan superstar Kaka as ‘immoral’.
Hiddink added: “With Kaka then yes, it’s immoral. But where are the boundaries where it is moral or not?
“Is it with £10m or £100m? It is difficult to say whether it’s immoral for £100m but £50m is moral.”

£50M is moral, £100 is immoral WTF

It's not immoral then for Chelsea to spend over £500 to become a top 4 club?

you couldnt make it up.

just the usual pre match wind-up, you lose if you let it get to you....boring and predictable. In one way it shows that Hiddink is nervous about the result...which is always nice.

it's utterly immoral that Hiddick, oops sorry, Hiddink should make such statements!

aside from the fact that he is Chel$ki manager (which says enough in itself) and he's making a ridiculous amount of money for a few months work, these sorts of comments ignore the fact that it is good for outside money to enter the game.

if we buy players from Valencia or Milan, Chelsea or other teams, then the selling clubs can in turn pump more money (after they've paid off some of their loans perhaps) into the game, and it is healthier with the influx of additional funds. Bigger clubs can pay more to smaller clubs, and the wealth can circulate.

football is still a competition the last I heard, and not an exercise in Marxist economics (which don't work anyway) - morality my arse.

Hiddink should shut his face about morality and economics, and just concentrate on what he does best, which is manage football teams.

what an absurd thing to say; he gets my vote for Turd of the Week.

he had my respect until I read this - in fact, I find it very hard to believe this quote is true it's so ridiculous.

And this from a guy who is a tax dodger, pretending to live in Belgium while all along living in Holland. That is immoral.

And is it not immoral that chelsk only give Scolari half a season and then fooked him off, let be honest if that had been us the press & all the other football no-it-all's would of hung us out to dry,

Abram then uses his muscle to rail road the ruski national coach into the job!

I don't think it's that anti-city if you read the full quote. £100 million is immoral, and if you read the last bit it kind of says to me that he wasn't just having a dig at City:

But where are the boundaries where it is moral or not?

The Fat el Hombre said:
I don't think it's that anti-city if you read the full quote. £100 million is immoral, and if you read the last bit it kind of says to me that he wasn't just having a dig at City:

But where are the boundaries where it is moral or not?

I agree with that...

Although I do think the Chelsea manager should maybe not be making any comments about the amount of money we spend on players...

This quote has been misunderstood by a lot of people, basically he's saying it's immoral to pay so much for footballers but its difficult to say where to draw the line which is fair comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.