Hiddink - Kaka bid immoral

awesome said:
cookster said:
Hiddink has joined the anti city party.....

Chelsea’s temporary manager also labelled City’s £105m pursuit of AC Milan superstar Kaka as ‘immoral’.
Hiddink added: “With Kaka then yes, it’s immoral. But where are the boundaries where it is moral or not?
“Is it with £10m or £100m? It is difficult to say whether it’s immoral for £100m but £50m is moral.”

£50M is moral, £100 is immoral WTF

It's not immoral then for Chelsea to spend over £500 to become a top 4 club?

Wow i cant believe so many people on here are taking this the wrong way, please just read the damn quote again and realise that the first bit is taken out of context; "With Kaka then yes, it’s immoral." clearly he is relating that to something else. And the bit after that; "It is difficult to say whether it’s immoral for £100m but £50m is moral.” HE IS NOT SAYING THAT 50m IS MORAL.

I'm an Aussie and i don't care who he is managing, i will defend guus till i die. But in this case he doesn't need defending because he hasn't said anything wrong, he is just being misunderstood.

really? you'd die for hiddink? wow you really do stick by your point don't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.