Highest peak of any player you have seen

It's Jari Litmanen isn't it?

Seriously though, with my own eyes live and on a regular basis, it has to be Yaya. It was men men against boys. It was not just pace, power and strength, but he also had intelligence, skill, a delicate touch and superb poise. Forget the agent nonsense and all the hot air, it was an absolute pleasure watching him play football.

It's Jari Litmanen isn't it?

Seriously though, with my own eyes live and on a regular basis, it has to be Yaya. It was men men against boys. It was not just pace, power and strength, but he also had intelligence, skill, a delicate touch and superb poise. Forget the agent nonsense and all the hot air, it was an absolute pleasure watching him play football.
It has always racked my brains why Barca allowed him to leave and join us? As far as I can remember he was purchased for a modest fee? Not moaning of course, but was it just a case of them not knowing just how good a player they had on their hands?

It has always racked my brains why Barca allowed him to leave and join us? As far as I can remember he was purchased for a modest fee? Not moaning of course, but was it just a case of them not knowing just how good a player they had on their hands?
Their loss and our gain mate. Maybe Yaya wanted out. They has Busquets to replace him and Yaya was never going to be the main man there. He came to us, he became the fulcrum and that allowed him to flourish. He was a joy to watch.
We can argue about who our greatest player has been. In recent times you can make a valid case for Yaya, David and Sergio. Yet I think Yaya trumps them all when it comes to most gifted player we have ever had. He is in my view, the best midfielder ever to play in the Premier League.

I think so. They had him as a defensive midfielder. We allowed him to play as one of the best box-to-box midfielders of all time.

Their loss and our gain mate. Maybe Yaya wanted out. They has Busquets to replace him and Yaya was never going to be the main man there. He came to us, he became the fulcrum and that allowed him to flourish. He was a joy to watch.
We can argue about who our greatest player has been. In recent times you can make a valid case for Yaya, David and Sergio. Yet I think Yaya trumps them all when it comes to most gifted player we have ever had. He is in my view, the best midfielder ever to play in the Premier League.
What a player.

For me, just in terms of running games, it would have to be Zidane. Watching him just sauntering around the pitch making everything happen.

Which player would you say had the highest peak that you have seen? I know a lot of people would say Messi but to me it's R9. He had the highest peak of any player I have seen in the last 20 years. It's such a huge shame that his career was ruined by injuries but if he stayed injury free he could have been greater than Messi and the other Ronaldo.

Is R9 Dr Who's dyslexic companion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.