Higuain(again!!)...

I don't know about that but i was told back in April/May that a striker's on the list of priorities due to the fact both Dzeko and Jovetic are surplus to requirements

I did post it up on here somewhere but i can't be arsed to look
Maybe that was the case then, but that Pellegrini now has opted for 4-2-3-1 and thinks Aguero, Bony and Kelechi will suffice? We certainly haven't been linked to a lot of strikers.

A few of the shit papers are linking us with him again today. Tbh if Dzeko and Jovetic leave which is looking very likely. If anything happened to Aguero, I would much rather be relying on Higuain in the champions league over Bony

Really? You underestimate wilf imo.

I think we'll be right with Aguero, Bony and Nacho. There's also Sterling, Yaya and Silva, not to mention KDB if he comes who can chip in with a few. That said I must take issue with Silva and his shooting. For such a great player, his shooting is dogshit compared with the rest of his game.

Even if Jovetic and Dzeko stayed on the books, we'd still really only be left with Aguero, Bony and Nacho. Dzeko and Jovetic don't add anything in terms of goals anyway so better off saving the salaries and palming them off onto someone else.

iheanacho has been told he is going to be part of the first team squad for next season, I would like to think he's going to see a fair bit of game time so hopefully this Higuain rumour is just a load of bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.