Higuain to Arsenal?

Re: higuain to Arsenal done [updated]

ninjamonkey said:
Arsenal are still no threat to us but going in the right direction with that signing If true. Madrid are in the market for a couple of strikers if that's the case. Cavani needs sorting asap.

Think Suarez is Real's no.1 striking target.

Higuian is one of the best strikers in the world and is more clinical then robin van persie..I think he'll completely fill the void left by rvp

eddiemarin09 said:
Higuian is one of the best strikers in the world and is more clinical then robin van persie..I think he'll completely fill the void left by rvp
doubt it, he ain't that good.

NoahCity said:
eddiemarin09 said:
I wonder how he'll split time with podolski and giroud

FlatlineMonday said:
NoahCity said:
eddiemarin09 said:
I wonder how he'll split time with podolski and giroud

he will play (if bought) and they will fight to back him up

Don't both Walcot and Podolski want to play as strikers.

Blue Smarties said:
Only me whose never really been a fan of him? A bit meh really. Good to see Arsenal spending although he's not the striker for me.

I'm with you, he's OK but not as good as some say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.