Higuain

I would have him at City in a heartbeat. Madrid won't sell him though and if they do they'll slap a ridiculous fee on him.

Guess it all depends on who Madrid go for in the summer or mess him about and he might get unhappy, but can't see him leaving Madrid unless he wants to go, we finish 4th AND qualify in the playoff thing, offer him a huge contract and pay through the nose for him.

grunge said:
vbr said:
we finish 4th AND qualify in the playoff thing

The Prem league rejected the playoffs the other day, so fourth is champions league.

I meant the Champions League playoffs. The ACTUAL playoffs, remember? Arsenal had to beat Celtic over two legs to qualify last time. If we finish fourth we'll have to play some team from Europe too.

Robinho's_thumb said:
True. But the team finishing fourth will only play a small team from a minor nation.

Hopefully not one who play like Stoke or Hull. :P

Robinho's_thumb said:
True. But the team finishing fourth will only play a small team from a minor nation.

Not necessarily so, Everton played Villarreal a few seasons back in the last qualifying round, so who knows???

I've been hearing that the Real Madrid's unofficial paper 'Marca' has been slagging off Higuain despite his form. And if Marca is slagging him off, then Perez doesn't like him (probably 'cos he's making Benzema look sh*te). So maybe him staying at Madrid isn't so clear-cut?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.