Hilarious.

Akai said:
Dubai Blue said:
It's in the Middle East so it definitely won't be rain water.

it's rain water, I read about it few days ago!
Seriously? I assume it must be an old clip then.

Surely there's got to be a much more sensible way of doing it. And where in the Middle East do they get enough rain to fill tanks that big?

Dubai Blue said:
Akai said:
it's rain water, I read about it few days ago!
Seriously? I assume it must be an old clip then.

Surely there's got to be a much more sensible way of doing it. And where in the Middle East do they get enough rain to fill tanks that big?

nah happened last week, they played in Abha if I am not mistaken

Abha from Wiki:-

"The area is subject to rain, sometimes heavy, some of its neighboring villages and rural areas are sometimes the witnesses of flash-floods during the winter. The cooler weather, comparatively to the rest of the peninsula, makes it an attraction point during the summer."

but I don't know why they kept that water so close to the pitch!

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abha" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abha</a>

Thats amazing, I think they should do that at all football grounds but fill the tanks with alligators as well to give the game a new dimension.

Lancet Fluke said:
That is great, a bit like combining football with It's a Knockout. I think we should do the same at Eastlands.

Now you are really onto something. Stuart Hall's a Blue, too, so could easily be persuaded to do a live commentary as it's going on. Each team could be allowed to play their joker and everything - It would be like when Barry Conlon used to come on as sub.

The teams could dress up as oversized chess pieces and try to knock each over whilst Hall pisses himself laughing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.