Hindsight - Hazard and Fabregas

SamTheGuru

Team supported
MCFC OK
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but in this moment in time; how do you feel about missing out on these transfers? Myself personally, I think Hazard would fit in now (I am not sure about 2 years ago), and I think we dodged a bullet with Mr Glass.

Hazard is the one that got away.

I'd still take Fabregas, I think a bit like Nasri he has his off days but with the quality and creative flair of our squad, I think he would enjoy it a lot more and make a larger contribution.

I agree with Hazard. I don't think I would take Fabregas though. My opinion has completely changed in that when he was available, I thought he was the perfect signing.

I'm more than happy with our boys and our current status,couldnt care less about hindsight and others.

Hazard and Sterling in the left, Fabregas instead of Fernando and cover/competition for Yaya. Yup I'm still gutted.....
Really? I think it has become evident that Fabregas is Chelskis weak point in the position right now.

Really? I think it has become evident that Fabregas is Chelskis weak point in the position right now.
The season is four games old mate, give him a chance. Fabregas has built up his reputation over several years not just last season and he's a world class operator who'd improve our squad.

If we had Fabregas and Yaya wasn't available for whatever reason, I wouldn't worry one jot with Fabregas in the squad. As it stands we're a Yaya suspension away from our central midfield having a totally different complexion to it which is why I still think we need Pogba or the like now.

The season is four games old mate, give him a chance. Fabregas has built up his reputation over several years not just last season and he's a world class operator who'd improve our squad.

If we had Fabregas and Yaya wasn't available for whatever reason, I wouldn't worry one jot with Fabregas in the squad. As it stands we're a Yaya suspension away from our central midfield having a totally different complexion to it which is why I still think we need Pogba or the like now.

I can only see Fabregas slipping into Silva' position though simply because of the way we set up. I agree with you on the Pogba front. Yaya is now pivotal to how we play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.