Bale +85m
Sterling +44m
Son +22m
Mané +30m

Aguero
Dzeko
Jesus +27m
Griezmann +24m

Few million left over to buy Yaya a massive cake. Give the change to Aguero and tell him to please buy a new sweater.

Went on instinct so didn't take long at all!

GK: Hart, Valdes (+0)

RB: Zabaleta, Clyne (+£15m)

CB: Hummels (+£29m), Alderweireld (+£13.5m), Kompany, Dier (+£4.25m)

LB: Shaw (+£27m), Sandro (+£22m)

CM: Toure, Dinho (+£30m), Rakitic (+£16m), Fabregas (+£27m)

AM: Silva, KDB (+£54m)

Wings/CF: Aguero, Suarez (+£65m), Roberts (+£12m), Greizmann (+£24m), Sanchez (+£30m), Aubameyang (+£12m)

My ideal XI therefore:

Hart
Clyne-----Hummels-----Kompay-----Shaw
-----------------Fernandinho-----------------
-----Greizmann--KDB--Silva--Sanchez----
---------------------Suarez-------------------

With some major talent on the bench. FM stuff I know but the fact all those players cost less than what we've spent (£380.75m total there) shows we missed a few tricks!

You don't need hindsight to figure out our defence and defensive midfield positions need strengthening. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of our dof that the world and his wife can see it. We need at least one centre back and a couple of younger fullbacks. I'd also like to see a quality holding midfielder brought in. It's a bit disappointing that Pep has been brought in and asked to cope with two aged fullbacks, a left back playing centre back, and a centre back who's best days are behind him. Improving our defensive options must be top priority going forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.