Funny thang is, i actually have five copies, only one is not in its original sleeve mind.
The ripped sleeve one i've had since it first came out back in 1983, the others were for mixing purposes.

Great man is Gary, met him a few times mid 90s, told him i wish he'd been my history teacher.

Living between London n NY for many years means my crates are all over the place n that includes copies...

View attachment 48117
The Motown cover one is an original sleeve mate, just a different pressing.

The Motown cover one is an original sleeve mate, just a different pressing.
The one in the Motown sleeve was originally in a sleeve that featured Gary n Stevie Wonder on the front but with no lyrics on opposite side of it, (got damaged beyond repair) the Motown sleeve it now resides within is one of many generics i had.

Similarly, a lot of my vinyl on the Sugar Hill label that didn't have the iconic sleeve best known, now do, tho i'm still after more that feature the 'crate' at its centre!

You are still 100% correct in the fact Motown also pushed The Crown out in the disco sleeve.

For any hip-hop fan who enjoy 90s era. If u dont know of Twinz and Lil Half dead, then i urge you to listen to some of that g-funk flavour.

Luv slowin down the pitch control a tad when playin Eastside LB ...funky as fuck bassline.

Here's another banger

For any hip-hop fan who enjoy 90s era. If u dont know of Twinz and Lil Half dead, then i urge you to listen to some of that g-funk flavour.

Got the CD still. Nancy Fletcher was tidy AF in the video. They did a new song a couple of years ago with Daz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.