Hit by a GLASS BOTTLE last night!

gazhinio

Right on the side of my head!
Spent a couple of hours in A&E after St Johns had a go (fair play to them they were great with me!)
I cannot put into words right now what I feel about that pathetic excuse of a football club or their plastic rat infested fans!!
What made me laugh last more than anything was after they had won they were the ones getting aggressive and wound up?
Thick fuckers the lot of them!

Report it to MCFC and Scum Rovers and GMP - don´t make the mistake of too many on here that "IT´S NOT WORTH IT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN " coz that is plainly bollox

Hope your OK blue- it is a fuckin dive, when we where going into entrance S22 they spat all over a 50+ bloke becuase he was wearing a City hat, discrace.

Sorry to hear that about last night. Have you made a complaint to the police. I made a complaint last week regarding the police, and they got back to me. The complaint has been refeered to ACC Hopkins.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gmp.police.uk/mainsite/complaints.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gmp.police.uk/mainsite/complaints.htm</a>

Agree with what everyone else is aying GET IT REPORTED..
contact Danny simpson i think his name is at city... good luck

ps i have been glased in the past and know how you feel mate..

southstand117 said:

Danny Wilson I think mate

My mate got a glass bottle to the head too!

Fortunately, it had hit the bloke behind's chest first, so was just a sort of ricochet, otherwise we may have been joining ya down the hospital!

You're right too, that it was when they started scoring that they got all lairy! Fucking horrible, horrible bunch of cunts! I hope the place burns! With them in it!

mike channon´s windmill said:
southstand117 said:

Danny Wilson I think mate
yes your right...

How the fuck do they glass bottles into the ground let alone in the "playing arena"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.