hitler on tevez

Not sure how you guys can't see that has Rag film all over it. I could have done without the "all money, no class". Surely one of you can do better than that.

alky313 said:
Not sure how you guys can't see that has Rag film all over it. I could have done without the "all money, no class". Surely one of you can do better than that.
Completely agree, rag crap.
There are much better versions of the Hitler youtube by blues eg
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13kDnR4tn68[/youtube]
Blue fans make funnier versions

Plain Speaking said:
There are much better versions of the Hitler youtube by blues eg
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13kDnR4tn68[/youtube]
Thank you, thank you, thank you for a great start to the day. Am crying with laughter. And as for that one whose username looks like a fish....

I think there is quite a few hitler rants about city ones, there's a good one about the semi final. Will post link in a bit

Oops, I think it's already been posted ^^^

It depends on from what view you are watching it. IMO I think it was put together as side swipe at our critics rather than having a go at us and I thought it was hilarious.

I suppose it could also be seen from the opposite point of view but as other posters have said, part of being a City fan is having the ability to laugh at ourselves.

I think that if I were sat watching this with fans of other clubs we'd all be having a good laugh together. That's what life's all about.

Blue Mooner said:
What !? Granted there was some funny lines but Taking the p*ss out of our club how can you find that funny !?

Jeeeesus get a sense of humour, boo hoo they said something bad about us! If you cant laugh at City now then god knows how you used to be when we really were shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.