Hitler Reacts to UEFA ban being overturned

Should have left in 'Mein Fuhrer' instead of replacing it with the bald headed cnut, because as has been said it throws it out of sync and also shines light on the no mark.

Keep this live, our German friends at Der Spiegal and Bayern Munich, will hate this post being labelled as Nazis, but it is how we need to show them for what they are, hateful and despicable. Both are at the forefront along with the 9, but believe me showing them as Nazis will hurt, Germans do not like the label, but its what they deserve, working with stolen e mails etc.

Love this video, i think its the boardroom at Der Spiegel, or Bayern Munich, typical Nazis.

I see that another bent German Nazis is at it again, he must have been in the same meeting, sure he got done for for bribery.

Der Spiegel and Bayern Munich, both spread malicious crap, exactly what the Nazis did, and they cannot stop, so they act just as Hitler did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.