HKFC Citibank International Soccer Sevens(Hong Kong): MCFC

Re: HKFC Citibank International Soccer Sevens(Hong Kong): MC

ColinLee said:
mcfc_patricia said:
I know its in Chinese but here's the highlight for the final
Still finding the semi-final though...that was a really incredible game! What an equalizer from Maffeo and what a winning goal by Angelino the temporary goalie!
http://sports.now.com/home/news/details?id=9934880594

And Horsy was REALLY REALLY NICE! (Perhaps its because he recognized me)

Would never be able to get one of the training shirts if its not him :')
10356280_10152168136045292_5782578389136460140_n.jpg

Soooo many people surrounded our players after the ceremony for the goodies and I can't squeeze myself into the crowd (I don't want to give them a bad impression anyway so I didn't try to squeeze into the group)...
Only able to ask Horsy if I can have his shirt when the crowds were leaving. Horsy said they were not allowed to give away their shirts, but he still has one of the training shirts in his hand, someone (i don't think that person was even City supporter!) wanted to grasp it from him but he managed to get hold of it and he turned to me, smiled at me and he gave it to me!
I will never ever forget that moment!!
By the way after the Semis many people asked for photographs and autographs they actually ignored most of the non-City supporters but signed and took photos with most of the City supporters, I even got time to have a short conversation with James and he asked if I'm fine (think he knew we yelled so loud under the sun!), that says how much they care about the supporters!!
Top boy James!!!

Also impressed by Charlie not only because of his great saves! This happened on Saturday - Ambrose was standing in front of me signing for us, and I yelled Charlie to come over and sign on my match programme, as there's no room for him to come over, he thumbed up and smiled at me, indicating he will be coming over later and ensure my programme signed, how nice!
I think someone has got a crush ;)

BTW, the video won't play, I think it's a regional issue (a pop up comes up but it's in Chinese obviously. I'll have a look later.

Must confess I did have some crushes ha!
No worries mate I recorded the 2 goals from Brandon and uploaded it to Vine
There you go
https://vine.co/v/Mw0dMJjp5Jv
https://vine.co/v/Mw0d9KxzTBm

I couldn't play the video either but thanks for your efforts Patricia.

Thank you Patricia, you're a star.

GDTV in China has a few highlights, I'll try and find a link! Hang on, I cannot read mandarin symbols - arghhhhhhhhhhh

acton28 said:
GDTV in China has a few highlights, I'll try and find a link! Hang on, I cannot read mandarin symbols - arghhhhhhhhhhh
Send me the link!
Don't forget I'm Chinese mate I can do translation for you ;)

mcfc_patricia said:
acton28 said:
Send me the link!
Don't forget I'm Chinese mate I can do translation for you ;)

I would but the site disappeared as soon as it appeared (very odd).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.