Hmmm Bellamy or Vassell...you decide

RyantheBlue said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
Bad goal scoring record, proven record of effecting team morale and moaning.....never ever would want Bellamy at City.

If we want a small striker who gets in behind, who has a good goal scoring record and isn't bad for the team spirit, Michael Owen every time.

Agree with you but surely that is an answer to the question Owen or Bellamy?
Yes I suppose it is. The original post isn't valid anyway because Vass doesn't play upfront for City anyway.

Bellamy would replace Jo, Benji or Caicedo.

preferably neither
but if i had to choose it'd be bellamy every time
he has more skill, does just as much running, and can actually score

Thaksins Love Child said:
Bad goal scoring record, proven record of effecting team morale and moaning.....never ever would want Bellamy at City.

If we want a small striker who gets in behind, who has a good goal scoring record and isn't bad for the team spirit, Michael Owen every time.

Owen isnt really that type of player anymore. That said, I'd much prefer him than "The nutter with the putter"

Perhaps, and this is just a thought, this is why we haven't won anything in 30 years, we are the worlds richest football club, and yet we are arguing the toss over 2 players, one of whom is in the last year of a multi-year deal and won't be resigned. The 2nd is someone that has rarely played at the level we are at now(UEFA cup qualifiers)let alone where we are looking to be within the lifetime of a possible contract. The answer to this question is simple, Vass(nice guy and all)sees out his contract and Bellamy is thanked for his interest and recommended somewhere more suitable(a return to Newcastle and a link up with Mr. Barton would be something I would love to see).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.