HNK Rijeka v Manchester City EDS

BlueDan91

Seko Fofana gets sent off for an off the ball incident, next minute the game is postponed...wonder whats going on?

At a guess maybe some sort of racist incident? Obviously want to be wrong but cant think of anythin else that would stop a game

It may of just got to feisty and been called off before things got out of hand, I've been involved in "friendlies" that were called off after a bad tackle or two.

BigOscar said:
It may of just got to feisty and been called off before things got out of hand, I've been involved in "friendlies" that were called off after a bad tackle or two.

In the context of what could have happened I hope that is the case.

We may not find out, though.

my guess: racist comment led to Fofana getting a red for violent conduct and then it all went to hell with a giant brawl. one comment on twatter said the Ref got punched in the face. Don't think we'll ever find out exactly what happened.

AdamoTheGreat said:
my guess: racist comment led to Fofana getting a red for violent conduct and then it all went to hell with a giant brawl. one comment on twatter said the Ref got punched in the face. Don't think we'll ever find out exactly what happened.

Somebody, somewhere will not be able to keep quiet. 'Twill all come out in the wash.

It will be interesting to see how the media report this.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
AdamoTheGreat said:

Somebody, somewhere will not be able to keep quiet. 'Twill all come out in the wash.

It will be interesting to see how the media report this.

Doesn't postponed mean fixture will be played at another time.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.