Hoffenheim away travel

Just munching my way through a massive pork knuckle, it’s delicious
Are you back at the White Swan?

That meal my wife and myself had there last night was fantastic quality and value - we are just heading off from the Dubliner.

Great result for me - we (well the wife) had earmarked today to be going around the shops - as you will know it is a public holiday and they are all shut - so saved me a small fortune and given me a few more hours drinking - a win double!!

Are you back at the White Swan?

That meal my wife and myself had there last night was fantastic quality and value - we are just heading off from the Dubliner.

Great result for me - we (well the wife) had earmarked today to be going around the shops - as you will know it is a public holiday and they are all shut - so saved me a small fortune and given me a few more hours drinking - a win double!!
Hahaha
I knew there was to be a public holiday but thought it was yesterday. Was quite surprised walking through the town and everywhere was shut up.
Went to the White Swan after the game.
Today ate in the Palmebrau Gasse which does brilliant beer and food. The pork knuckle feeds two quite easily was you get through the crackling.
Just popped in the white swan to see two gun and now we’re on our way to Frankfurt

Hahaha
I knew there was to be a public holiday but thought it was yesterday. Was quite surprised walking through the town and everywhere was shut up.
Went to the White Swan after the game.
Today ate in the Palmebrau Gasse which does brilliant beer and food. The pork knuckle feeds two quite easily was you get through the crackling.
Just popped in the white swan to see two gun and now we’re on our way to Frankfurt
Cheers - hopefully see you in Lyon.

German trips never disappoint, Beer Festival in Stuttgart on Monday, beer in Heidelberg on Tuesday, a game of footy thrown in on Tuesday night, more beer after footy back in Heidelberg, back to Stuttgart Wednesday and then back to Blighty last night......top trip yet again.

Oh and I met some geezer called @Two Gun Bob

Roll on Lyon........

German trips never disappoint, Beer Festival in Stuttgart on Monday, beer in Heidelberg on Tuesday, a game of footy thrown in on Tuesday night, more beer after footy back in Heidelberg, back to Stuttgart Wednesday and then back to Blighty last night......top trip yet again.

Oh and I met some geezer called @Two Gun Bob

Roll on Lyon........

I usually put value on singing by the tessitura method giving fair consideration to weight and timbre of unamplified voice.Your breathing was a little out of sync but under the circumstances I'm nitpicking.You projected a fine bass baritone lad and were an absolute credit to our carriage.. As an addendum I particular enjoyed the rendition of the "shithole song"

I want to stay here..I want to stay here .. Manchesters a shithole I want to stay here : /

Last edited:
Fantastic trip with my lad.

Ingolstadt v Berlin Friday night from our base in Nuremberg, Berlin fans incredible.Made such a noise and then had a 530km plus journey back to Berlin!

Onto Heidelberg on the day of the game then on the piss with some fantastic Blues.A train Wednesday to Dusseldorf.

On a side note I think its the first time I have ever met arsehole Germans when in their own country.Few tossers at the station mouthing off(couldnt have fought their way out of a paper bag)then a few dicks turned up outside Jinx Tuesday night to be despatched rather quickly.Hoffenheim (Heidelbergers) fans seem to be small town mentality unlike other German fans I have met on my travels.

Fantastic trip with my lad.

Ingolstadt v Berlin Friday night from our base in Nuremberg, Berlin fans incredible.Made such a noise and then had a 530km plus journey back to Berlin!

Onto Heidelberg on the day of the game then on the piss with some fantastic Blues.A train Wednesday to Dusseldorf.

On a side note I think its the first time I have ever met arsehole Germans when in their own country.Few tossers at the staion mouthing off(couldnt have fought their way out of a paper bag)then a few dicks turned up outside Jinx Tuesday night to be despatched rather quickly.Hoffenheim fans seem to be small town mentality unlike other German fans I have met on my travels.
Had nothing quite like that but a couple with chips on their shoulders before the game and then a lad in the kebab shop after telling me they don’t like Sane and booed him because he’s African, racist twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.