Hoffenheim (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everyone else, I am so glad to see Foden get the start.

I just wish David and Dinho could have been out there to play with him. A part-trial-by-fire for Phil tonight, but we’ll be behind him no matter what.

They have changed their tune,i'm not watching the build up,better for the blood pressure,how many times have they mentioned the rags and/or dippers
Yes, but hadn't you heard - the Dippers just won the league, and after another magical European night at Anfield, also the Champions League. So it's fair enough, really.

BT now doing a piece on us being banned in a concrete case against us, yeah you wish BT!!

BT now doing a piece on us being banned in a concrete case against us, yeah you wish BT!!
That poisonous piece on FFP just now tells you all you need to know about BT. Just sickening.
Lineker doing his bit for them and then showcasing Raz' trip for the evils VAR will eliminate, Bogbrush's handball could've been unintentional btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.