Holidays 2013

we went to vegas in August loads to do for the kids, stayed at mandalay bay with man made beach and wave pool, shark reef, dolphin & tiger show at caesars palace, pirate shows magic shows, the one at luxor was great, titanic exib, and best food in the world, might be abit loud round pool with yanks and also very hot but also letting others know who might read this thread,
also you can nip down in the morning for the coffee and hot chocolates hammer fxxk out of the roulette table come back up and say " fxxking starbucks take forever "

If you are flying and can rent a car go to Tuscany. It is stunning, great weather, amazing food and the locals are sound... You can also get to Rome, Florence, Sienna in no time. Love the place... Use the website below to get a place to stay and fly to Florence or Rome.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.agriturismo.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.agriturismo.net/</a>

Just a tip mate and all blues, book online and steer clear of the established companys like Thomsons, Thomas Cook etc they are way overpriced, try Jet2 holidays really cheap next summer kids discounts and everything.
Iv booked with them next year 28 nights a place called Roda on Corfu for 2 of us its 1,100 quid BnB, 550 quid each for a month you wont get better value than that anywhere.
Its a great resort as well no dickheads just familys and no Russkies, you get a few Germans and Dutch but they are ok.
You also get 22kg luggage and 10kg hand luggage with Jet2, and no i dont work for them

blue underpants said:
Just a tip mate and all blues, book online and steer clear of the established companys like Thomsons, Thomas Cook etc they are way overpriced, try Jet2 holidays really cheap next summer kids discounts and everything.
Iv booked with them next year 28 nights a place called Roda on Corfu for 2 of us its 1,100 quid BnB, 550 quid each for a month you wont get better value than that anywhere.
Its a great resort as well no dckheads just familys and no Russkies, you get a few Germans and Dutch but they are ok.
You also get 22kg luggage and 10kg hand luggage with Jet2, and no i dont work for them

Tried loads of different websites and Thomsons were by far the cheapest. Most of the ones that are supposedly cheaper by the time you add bags, transfers fees and what have you are more expensive. I tried loads of sites and this was the case.

blue underpants said:
Its a great resort as well no dickheads just familys and no Russkies, you get a few Germans and Dutch but they are ok.

can you travel bollock naked though?
it could be the deciding factor

johnmc said:
blue underpants said:
Its a great resort as well no dckheads just familys and no Russkies, you get a few Germans and Dutch but they are ok.

Tried loads of different websites and Thomsons were by far the cheapest. Most of the ones that are supposedly cheaper by the time you add bags, transfers fees and what have you are more expensive. I tried loads of sites and this was the case.

We have just booked 10 nights in Mexico, for Feb 2nd, through Lowcostholidays.com. Worked out much cheaper than Thopmsons.....second time we have used them (Dalyan, lat September too) and found them very good.

simonk said:
blue underpants said:

can you travel bollock naked though?
it could be the deciding factor
He he, i dont think so, i would if i could but idont want to frighten the stewardesses, talk about snake on a plane, well worm on a plane in my case

johnmc said:
blue underpants said:

Yes Thomsons do have some good deals but they are for 7 and 14 nights we are going for 28 and Thomsons was way more than Jet2, i must admit i do like going with Thomsons though, i like their flights and reps.
Jet2 hols your luggage and transfers are all in the price, its when you book flight only that the luggage and the extras pile up and then it does get expensive

bluemc1 said:
we went to vegas in August loads to do for the kids, stayed at mandalay bay with man made beach and wave pool, shark reef, dolphin & tiger show at caesars palace, pirate shows magic shows, the one at luxor was great, titanic exib, and best food in the world, might be abit loud round pool with yanks and also very hot but also letting others know who might read this thread,
also you can nip down in the morning for the coffee and hot chocolates hammer fxxk out of the roulette table come back up and say " fxxking starbucks take forever "

We're going there for my daughters 21st. Got some serious saving up to do! No aways this year!!

Tenerife is dirt cheap if you avoid school holidays. Stay outside of established 'tourist' areas like Las Americas and Los Cristianos, and you can get a bargain. Take a look at Fanabe if you wanted to be a bit closer to shops, main beaches, or for a slightly more 'local' feel, check our Callao Salvaje. Mainly ex-pats and Spanish locals there, friendly atmosphere, great bars and they've just done the beach up for the kids. Plus all the sightseeing trips and activities have free buses from the village centre, and you're only a 10 minute drive from the incredible Spanish village of Adeje. You can get a fantastic 2 bed apartment for about €200 a week.

Google maps link here---> http://goo.gl/maps/NrwzS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.