Covid and travel discussion

I have got around not being able to get away, by recreating my time in India by hiring beggars to hassle me in my garden, emptying my bins on the grass and digging up the pavement. I have four cows being delivered next week to cut about nonchalantly. I drew the line at drinking Kingfisher beer. Im not fucking mental.
Might as well go to Piccadilly gardens for the more authentic experience

Some cheeky packages doing the rounds with day flights both ways. Twenty one days self catering in a one bedroom 4* apartment in Cala Bona for the princely sum of £290. Whats not to like. Any cheaper and you'd be in a fox hole in Mons. Tempted

Got to do our tests
on weds night to travel to Lapland on xmas eve. To say im shitting myself is an understatement.
been doing LFTs regular anyway and up until yesterday was a big negative. Still shitting my nick-nocks though
The reality of it that you will get pinged when you get home and have to go for a test, which will bring a period of isolation with it. How that is managed all depends on your employer I suppose. Mine have said that we have to have the day 2, which is standard, and so isolate til the result, but even if negative we have to do a day 8 test and so isolate until the results of that are in even if first one is negative. That time has to come from you, not them. So more annual leave days needed. My leave year is April to April, so if I wanted to go away I have a week left, but not the extra week to cover the isolating days

The reality of it that you will get pinged when you get home and have to go for a test, which will bring a period of isolation with it. How that is managed all depends on your employer I suppose. Mine have said that we have to have the day 2, which is standard, and so isolate til the result, but even if negative we have to do a day 8 test and so isolate until the results of that are in even if first one is negative. That time has to come from you, not them. So more annual leave days needed. My leave year is April to April, so if I wanted to go away I have a week left, but not the extra week to cover the isolating days
Im self employed , mrs sorted some tests out when we land that come back within 24 hours ? I dunno though, left the lot to her

im due back on the 3rd or 4th so ive room to play with i guess

Looks like Thailand will be dropping the 1 night test and go for fully vaxed travellers,its been spoken of yesterday
they have a meeting on the 24 th where sandbox will be brought back,either 5 or 7 nights in a sha hotel,our month away late jan is slipping away.

Looks like Thailand will be dropping the 1 night test and go for fully vaxed travellers,its been spoken of yesterday
they have a meeting on the 24 th where sandbox will be brought back,either 5 or 7 nights in a sha hotel,our month away late jan is slipping away.
I guess by that time omicron will be well spread in Thailand..well behind in vaccination and not much booster rollout. How much restrictions will the thai government bring in ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.