Holidays

Lescott said:
Goa is great as a winter one. Red hot and cheap as chips.

North Goa or South Goa?

For anybody who might be interested North Goa is completely and utterly fooking ruined, full of Russians acting like the twats they are, the beach is filthy, full of
drugs and prostitutes. I have been 3 times and wouldn't set foot again there, its a pity as it was fantastic beach holiday, first went 95 and each visit the place has got worse.

South Goa is still pretty good mind and would recommend fully.

As for me 7 days in France in about 5 weeks time at the in-laws, a week of cycling on empty roads for me, and the maud will be happy hanging out with her sister and loads of good scoff and wine at night.

Probably a beach holiday later in the year with Thailand looking bang on the money again.

My partner wants us to go on a driving holiday from Prague through Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Norway up to Nordkapp (the most northern part of Europe - land of the midnight sun and all that) then back down through Norway, Sweden, Germany and back to Prague

8000 kilometre round trip in 17 days - she has it all planned

6 weeks school summer holidays at nan & grandads caravan in Benidorm cant wait only down fall my older 14 year old sister is coming,

mcfcinprague said:
My partner wants us to go on a driving holiday from Prague through Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Norway up to Nordkapp (the most northern part of Europe - land of the midnight sun and all that) then back down through Norway, Sweden, Germany and back to Prague

8000 kilometre round trip in 17 days - she has it all planned

Well I hope you drive a very economical vehicle

the parkside said:
6 weeks school summer holidays at nan & grandads caravan in Benidorm cant wait only down fall my older 14 year old sister is coming,

You'll love it young 'un. Just don't speak to anyone who looks like Johnny Vegas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.