Holidays

mayo31

Does anyone really like going abroad on holiday?

I here now in Greece and have to say it just ok.

I struggle to drink over here as the beer is shite, the bogs are shite, the vodka is shite, the cola is shite. The food is ok but you pay over the top.

Give me England anyday. If we had the sun and a beach I doubt I would ever leave Manchester if I truly honest.

I struggle to drink over here as the beer is shite, the bogs are shite, the vodka is shite, the cola is shite. The food is ok but you pay over the top.

Give me England anyday. If we had the sun and a beach I doubt I would ever leave Manchester if I truly honest.
Are you related to victor meldrew ..

I completely understand, get up, breakfast, get bored after 20 mins sitting around a pool, noon, yard arm, drinks, go out at night, nosebag, more shit lager, shit entertainment, kebab, bed. Giving Blackpool a miss this year.

I know what you mean.
Used to be able to go over for cheap beer, nice little taverna doing good food and wine at reasonable prices.

Unfortunately it seems like the restaurants/bars are no longer family owned or too big.

Was in Santorini a coup,e of weeks ago and the beer/drinks were more expensive than here and the food was overpriced and average.
Small hotel was brilliant with good food and drink but pricey.

Only once did we find a small ‘Greek’ place where the food was good, cheap and plentiful.

Flying out to our usual hotel in Rhodes this afternoon, you must eat/drink in the wrong places.....go where the locals go for quality value food & shorts. We find the small grill houses and Kantinas on the beech provide good stuff.

If you are looking for a proper pint try whatever is the local beer, failing that Alpha is much nicer than the mainstream Mythos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.