Holidays

Anyone recommends Hurghada in Egypt ?
we went just south of hurghada November a couple of years ago, makadi bay, I liked it but was dark my 5pm but proper hot by 8, I would deffo go back not so the missus, went with friends and he got the sheets early on and bad stomach cramps, I was ok until I got back and followed thru on the settee after a little fart, hey ho, you live and learn, dont lounge around in just ya boxers after coming back from Egypt,

we went just south of hurghada November a couple of years ago, makadi bay, I liked it but was dark my 5pm but proper hot by 8, I would deffo go back not so the missus, went with friends and he got the sheets early on and bad stomach cramps, I was ok until I got back and followed thru on the settee after a little fart, hey ho, you live and learn, dont lounge around in just ya boxers after coming back from Egypt,
Is there anyone who doesn't get the shits when holidaying in Egypt ? . We went sharm in 2014 and 10 days in we all got the pharaoh's revenge. Never been back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.