Holidays

Been to many places all over the world.

But can't get past Benidorm as my go to place, booked it again first week of August and October.
Always surprises me how we all have such different tastes and ideas of what makes the perfect holiday and this thread is a testament to that. Benidorm would be pretty much near the bottom of my list as a holiday resort (as would many others mentioned here, such as all-inclusive anywhere). That's a good thing really as otherwise a few places would be ridiculously crowded and others empty.

I hope you have a great time there this Summer/Autumn.

Always surprises me how we all have such different tastes and ideas of what makes the perfect holiday and this thread is a testament to that. Benidorm would be pretty much near the bottom of my list as a holiday resort (as would many others mentioned here, such as all-inclusive anywhere). That's a good thing really as otherwise a few places would be ridiculously crowded and others empty.

I hope you have a great time there this Summer/Autumn.
Haha! I hate Benidorm but I’m only an hour away and get dragged up there occasionally. The old town is actually not bad and some great little bars and restaurants. The main strip is horrific if you go over a weekend when it’s stag and hen central.
I do one AI a year, in Mexico, normally every November, but Mexico holds a special place in my heart and where I stay not doing AI doesn’t make sense.
All other holidays are different, ne and my missus like to get about when we can and are open to most types of destination and new adventure.

Haha! I hate Benidorm but I’m only an hour away and get dragged up there occasionally. The old town is actually not bad and some great little bars and restaurants. The main strip is horrific if you go over a weekend when it’s stag and hen central.
I do one AI a year, in Mexico, normally every November, but Mexico holds a special place in my heart and where I stay not doing AI doesn’t make sense.
All other holidays are different, ne and my missus like to get about when we can and are open to most types of destination and new adventure.

Mexico is fantastic, do you stay in Riviera Maya? I've been over there twice but got unlucky with food poisoning last time.

We have toyed with the idea of going over the other side to Puerto Vallarta. Prices (like everything) have crept up a lot the last 5 years or so. I remember doing 14 days at the Occidental Grand Xcaret resort in 2015 and it cost £1,350pp for flights, transfers and AI hotel. You're looking at double that now for a similar quality hotel.

A week in Scotland in August, 2 weeks in Malaysia in June and a long weekend drinking in Leeds early April booked, it's all about different experiences! We'll probably do a week cycling in Norfolk in July, flat as fuck but such a relaxed place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.