Holidays

Forgot to say, go on trip advisor Goa forums there's a really helpful step by step guide to filling out the evisa forms, I found it invaluable because some of the questions aren't worded very clearly.
Are you no jabs required because you have been jabed previous or is that how it is in Goa nothing needed providing you dont venture about away from the tourist areas, cheers

Are you no jabs required because you have been jabed previous or is that how it is in Goa nothing needed providing you dont venture about away from the tourist areas, cheers
I've never had any mate, you won't need them, nobody I know has had them. If you like the sun, lovely food, kingfisher beer, Indian food and really lovely people you won't go wrong. It's referred to as paradise in a skip and I think that's fair. Then again I've only done North Goa, candolim, calangute, baga, I loved it, there's no mither, everyone's chilled.
There's plenty more of it to see and I do intend going to South Goa for at least a week this time.
First time we went all inclusive but there's really no need, full day at the beach, sunbed, beers, lunch, about £25tops for a couple.
You're obviously tempted, give it a go, you'll get a tan, the sea is warm and inviting, the rest is up to you.

Arrived in Fuertventura today, Manc Airport spot on apart from pricey but I suppose being a captive audience...£10 for scrambled eggs on toast, just no.

@meeesh Tui flight really chilled 3/5's full but landing was rushed to try and cover the headwinds.

Hotel fabulous, in the adults only/VIP bit of here, decent vodka & WiFi to pull in my IPTV....happy days.

Arrived in Fuertventura today, Manc Airport spot on apart from pricey but I suppose being a captive audience...£10 for scrambled eggs on toast, just no.

@meeesh Tui flight really chilled 3/5's full but landing was rushed to try and cover the headwinds.

Hotel fabulous, in the adults only/VIP bit of here, decent vodka & WiFi to pull in my IPTV....happy days.

My weather apps saying it’s “cooled down” & is “only” 21c for next 7 days?? we go Gran Canaria on sat 23rd was hoping it’d be warmer than that!! hopefully my apps wrong mate ;)

Superb mate, hope you have a great time

Went to Beadnell last year up in Northumberland and loved it . Thinking of doing another week up there . Does anyone know of any other little villages similar to Beadnell ( at least a pub )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.