Holland V Uruaguay (Match Thread)

lancs blue said:
I really hope the Dutch lose the Final, too many cheating fannies in that side, how Van Bommel stayed on the pitch is a mystery.

What about big nige?<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:26 pm --<br /><br />Is Fergie managing Uruguay coz they just got Fergie time.

i just hope the germans get through and beat the dutch. yet another rubbish match until the end with niggly fouls and players rolling around. what is this great game turning into?

lancs blue said:
Shay Guevara said:
What about big nige?
What about Boateng or Silva?

We've had time to get to know Big Nige. Silva and Boateng sure they'll be great but they haven't put an ounce of effort in for our club YET. They will of course.

Just want big nige to lift tue cup that's all.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:31 pm --<br /><br />Added to that Uruguay don't deserve to be in the semis anyway coz Suarez cheated.

Cheats never prosper.

Shay Guevara said:
Added to that Uruguay don't deserve to be in the semis anyway coz Suarez cheated.

Cheats never prosper.
If a City player did what Suarez did in a Cup Final and we won I guarantee you wouldn't be calling him a cheat.

lancs blue said:
Shay Guevara said:
Added to that Uruguay don't deserve to be in the semis anyway coz Suarez cheated.

Cheats never prosper.
If a City player did what Suarez did in a Cup Final and we won I guarantee you wouldn't be calling him a cheat.

i would still call him a cheat - not one to be hypocritical

Haha. Apparently Holland have no hotel, they had booked out thinking they'd loose. Haha. No doubt FIFA will take care of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.