Holland V Uruaguay (Match Thread)

Robben is a disgrace to men and a disgrace to football! What a complete and utter fuckin cheating wimp!

I can put up with hand balls on the line, I can put up with no goal line technology, I can even just about put up with the odd dive (like the Hamman dive!); but I cannot be fuckin doin with players pretending to be injured when they're not, not only that but screaming like a 6year old girl and rolling around like someone who's stepped on a land mine!

I'm a big rugby league fan n know a few lads who do and have played professionally and they rip the shit out of me for shit like Robben n Drogba n half the Brazil team! It really does embarress the sport!

Ooh nasty kick in the gob on De Zeuw...Robben would have rolled to the other 18yd box if he'd'v received that boot to the face!

carrconormcfc said:
Aussie! said:
Dont think the Dutch were ever known for their Flair'
lol. Ever heard of 'total football'?
In all seriousness that must be WUM or Clarkie material.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:03 pm --<br /><br />
josh06 said:
I fucking hate Robben
Play acting fucker of the highest order. I would suggest he's worse than ronaldo......and I know I'm lining myself up there, but every time he's tackled you'd think his career had just been ended.

bluemoon32 said:
josh06 said:
I fucking hate Robben

Same here, probably the biggest cheat in world football

SPORT!

Fuckin hate the fairy boy wimp! Even more than I hate Drogba and Ronaldo! At their very worst, they aren't as bad as Robben!

gaz76 said:
Anyone else noticed there's only one commentator? Wc semi final and itv have fucked up me thinks
Good point that. I'm missing the ex footballer or ex manager coming up with comments that border on the bleeding obvious. Bit boring with just one guy though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.