Hollands pies and puds

stonerblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I know exactly where holcombe road in Rammy is, stoner. Cheers for the explanation.

There's definitely an earthy sexiness about a young, buxom chip frying lass too.

the tasty fryer was in the chippy on the main road from Bury going towards Holcombe. There's a row of shops and they all had life size human dummies outside.
Nice chippy that. Does battered black pudding. And rag pudding, which is a flatter version of the Hollands classic.

Didsbury Dave said:
stonerblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I know exactly where holcombe road in Rammy is, stoner. Cheers for the explanation.

There's definitely an earthy sexiness about a young, buxom chip frying lass too.

the tasty fryer was in the chippy on the main road from Bury going towards Holcombe. There's a row of shops and they all had life size human dummies outside.
Nice chippy that. Does battered black pudding. And rag pudding, which is a flatter version of the Hollands classic.
Rag pudding you say,sposse it describes them. Waiting for an official scoring

Didsbury Dave said:
stonerblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Apart from the black pudding bit that sounds lovely.

stonerblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
stonerblue said:

They're nice. You can get them off bury market. They come in a white wrapper and have mince and onion rather than kidney.

Battered black puddings not for me either

Didsbury Dave said:
stonerblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

They're nice. You can get them off bury market. They come in a white wrapper and have mince and onion rather than kidney.

Black pudding needs to be grilled IMO to greasy otherwise

andyhinch said:
Didsbury Dave said:
stonerblue said:

and then thrown straight into the bin.

stonerblue said:
andyhinch said:
Didsbury Dave said:

and then thrown straight into the bin.
I'm ok with it if its good and cooked well, the shit stuff is well shit.

I went to Holland, seemed more about the hash cakes than the pies to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.