Holloway touchline ban for weekends game

He is probably glad to be fair. Standing next to Mancini wont do his ego any favours

For a decent team I dont think they do but Blackpool seem to rely on Holloway, hes always out of his dugout shouting. Whereas Ancelotti sits down for 90 mins so they wouldnt miss him.

adamgregory said:
For a decent team I dont think they do but Blackpool seem to rely on Holloway, hes always out of his dugout shouting. Whereas Ancelotti sits down for 90 mins so they wouldnt miss him.

I agree, Blackpool is a team who are constantly shifting their shape and tactics. They will be affected greatly without their manager.

Im a big fan of Holloway, honest bloke and very down to earth. I think this will affect them, he is a big character from the touchline, so it gives us an even better chance. He's very good at adapting things from the touchline. This is their first big home game and theyve been better away than at home so far, I believe because of the low capacity that they wont do too well at home. It's not like the Burnleys or Stoke's that had intimidating atmospheres. Good luck to Blackpool and Holloway in the rest of the season though, I expect city to win this by a couple.

Have no qualms with Holloway, top bloke and he likes to play nice attacking football Could see the Hull effect here, great first half of the season then a dodgy second. Hope we can attack them on the break.

Holloway is a huge part of our team. We don't have superstars or even highly paid and regarded players, we have team spirit and belief and it all stems from Holloway, he is an above average tactition too and learning every game. He will be sorely missed. To show you the regard he is held in, the fans are having a quid-a-fan drive to pay his 9500 fine. I think we'll give you a game, attack, attack, attack until you get a couple on the rebound. Head says 2-1 City, heart says we get our first home win. Which will stop everyone talking about Liverpool played dreadful, they didn't, they played ok and lost their top player early, we just played at the top of our game. I saw the match twice. Bloomfield Road is small, but loud and the fans are very close to the pitch. The atmosphere will be decent and if it looks like we have a chance of winning, it may actually collapse. Same bolts and girders since 1901 and tons of salt air corrosion covered with cheap paint. You lot should be safe in the meccano set up, your only issue is if the wind and rain kick up it will feel like you are sat in a lifeboat in a storm, you face the west... lovely breezy Blackpool. Enjoy the weekend out. I'll be here on Monday talking big if we win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.