Holly Willoughby - stalker gets life (minimun 15 years) P31

Read the first three pages , i made myself very clear, i prefer to call people out in full view as that changes behaviour hopefully , reporting posts is snidey
And there in lies the problem.
We Mods don't sit here reading every single post posted. We just play on the forums like you and every other member does and if we spot something we will react to it.

We rely on members to report comments that may breach the COC because that flags up on our screens to take a look and we can action it if necessary.

It's a bit harsh not reporting posts and then turning around and say the thread is being appallingly moderated. It's like watching your neighbours house getting broken into, not calling the police and then telling.your neighbour the following day that the police are never around when you need them......

Your well intentioned "calling people out" a lot of the time (by lots of members) merely ends in an escalation of name calling and abuse and rather than deleting one offensive post, we end up spending time deleting multiple posts wasting our time.

Last edited:
And there in lies the problem.
We Mods don't sit here reading every single post posted. We just play on the forums like you and every other member does and if we spot something we will react to it.

We rely on members to report comments that may breach the COC because that flags up on our screens to take a look and we can action it if necessary.

It's a bit harsh not reporting posts and then turning around and say the thread is being appallingly moderated.

Your well intentioned "calling people out" a lot of the time (by lots of members) merely ends in an escalation of name calling and abuse and rather than deleting one offensive post, we end up spending time deleting multiple posts wasting our time.
I think there is an assumption from a percentage of posters (not just Kaz, to be fair) who think we spot every iffy post. That's just not possible on a forum this size. We're good, but we're not that good. Also; what we as mods might think of as dodgy may not get a single negative reaction. And if we go ahead and delete that post, we'll be accused of overreacting, and being very RAWK-ish. Which does happen. It's a fine line we tread. And, at times, a thankless task. Lots of no-win situations. From what I've seen on this thread, most of the negative posts re Willoughby refer to her presenting skills and, more so, to daytime TV in general, rather than attacks on her as a person away from the TV screens.

I think there is an assumption from a percentage of posters (not just Kaz, to be fair) who think we spot every iffy post. That's just not possible on a forum this size. We're good, but we're not that good. Also; what we as mods might think of as dodgy may not get a single negative reaction. And if we go ahead and delete that post, we'll be accused of overreacting, and being very RAWK-ish. Which does happen. It's a fine line we tread. And, at times, a thankless task. Lots of no-win situations. From what I've seen on this thread, most of the negative posts re Willoughby refer to her presenting skills and, more so, to daytime TV in general, rather than attacks on her as a person away from the TV screens.
Wouldn't be too worried, he'd give her back after 5 minutes listening to the ****.
She is the victim here , calling her a **** for no reason when she has armed police at her house , not feeling safe to continue her job etc , was out of order , just for fun i guess, mods were reading this thread so dont give me the we didnt see it , you saw it and you let it go

Wouldn't be too worried, he'd give her back after 5 minutes listening to the ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.