Hollyoaks...

johnny on the spot said:
...is Grange Hill with a semi-on, not to mention fucking shit.

To true. I feel guilty about fancying anyone on that programme, they've all either got the mental ages of 14 yr olds or appear to be borderline autistic, much like its viewers really.

The storylines are so poor and drawn out in Hollyoaks but I was watching Coronation Street the other night (not out of choice) and it dawned on me that the acting is no better than Hollyoaks ie they're both piss poor.

johnny on the spot said:
...is Grange Hill with a semi-on, not to mention fucking shit.

That's because it's made/written by the same people...Lime Pictures (Formerly Mersey TV, the same people who make Brookside). Grange Hill's finished by the way.

I worked there for about 3 making the websites for the various programmes (Hollyoaks, Brookside, Grange Hill). It's not meant to be tough drama, it's meant to be a bit crap storyline wise, and full of as much flesh and reasons to dress up in fancy dress as possible as it's entertainment, and it's aimed at under 17's basically. But it also appeals to the Sunday morning hangover lot as well. It's also very, very successful, so some people must like it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.