Holtby

Watched him play a few weeks ago and he looked well even got on the score sheet as well. He has decided to represent Germany so if it is all hype then I expect it'll die down.

he a play making midfielder much in the mold of a silva or ozil can also play out wide.
positives : he has pace ,has a good eye for a pass as well as a goal,technically is pretty sound and although he plays for germany i think he a english international.
negatives: he's extremely left footed and looks a little light weight at times but the same was said about silva and look how that turned out.i think if it' on a free or for a reasonable fee (3-6 mil) next month it's worth a punt guarantee u he better than any of our signing from this summer looks like the type of signing that's taylor made for Soriano and Txiki Begiristain to show what there about.

Will be a top Bosman signing for whoever signs him (thinking Liverpool) or he will be cheap in January as he will not sign a new deal at Schalke. I watch Bundesliga quite a lot and he's good even if not on Gotze's level. I am not sure he'd be a target of ours as we seem to have Isco lined up, who is probably a more exciting talent. But considering our lack of attacking midfielders, if we're penny pinching we could do far worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.