Home games on sale

Felix.

Team supported
Manchester City
Hi blues, I have a question concerning the 3pm sale for Chelsea and West Ham. When will the queue begin ? Because I joined the United Arsenal queue at 9:55 and there's 10k people in front of me.

Hi blues, I have a question concerning the 3pm sale for Chelsea and West Ham. When will the queue begin ? Because I joined the United Arsenal queue at 9:55 and there's 10k people in front of me.
It’s not letting me purchase tickets cause it’s saying “restricted sale”but I’ve attended a lot more than 5 home games from last season and this season!! Fuckin joke

as i understand it if you join early you go into a holding pen, so when it goes live you get a random queue number. Bit of lottery, join early say 10 minutes before, but there's no benefit

It’s not letting me purchase tickets cause it’s saying “restricted sale”but I’ve attended a lot more than 5 home games from last season and this season!! Fuckin joke
only arsenal and united on sale now. All others show restricted sale until 3pm.

as i understand it if you join early you go into a holding pen, so when it goes live you get a random queue number. Bit of lottery, join early say 10 minutes before, but there's no benefit
I see, I hope I luck out then !!

I need to buy a ticket from 3 p.m. but now I'm in the queue with a number 18000 but with only 600 ahead of me... that makes no sense

Sorry that was my error, I just entered to Young Boys match by error and it redirected me to a queue and then another current unavailable URL was displayed

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.