Home games on sale

as i understand it if you join early you go into a holding pen, so when it goes live you get a random queue number. Bit of lottery, join early say 10 minutes before, but there's no benefit
I managed to get a ticket for both chelsea and west ham in the end, I'm ecstatic !! Cheers for the help :)

Hi blues, new member here. From Toronto, Canada and a massive city supporter. Not sure where to post this as i do not have any privielege yet to create a thread, but my girlfriend and I are going to Manchester finally in April 2024.
I have plans to go to the Luton match at home on April 13, I just do not know what the best way to get tickets is.

I know on the official site, It says to purchase a membership and can only get 1 ticket each. so for my girlfriend and I, assume that comes out to 2 memberships to get 2 individual tickets. Is there a third party site that is legitimate and cheaper or are we able to buy tickets on here?

Any info would help! cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.