Home games

Pezzer2

This is a major concern for me. This should be a our bread and butter on the back of great results away from home and its just not happening. So frustrated with the Everton game

What are the reasons?
The obvious is that teams are coming and settlng there stall out to frustrate us and its paying off and its up to us to find solutions. Its easy for me to say but we should be starting with all guns blazing and try getting the early goal. That way the teams have no choice but to come out against us. Although this never quite come off against Bolton after scoring early.

We have played all the top teams apart from Spurs at home now so we could easily sweep all before us at home,Starting with Villa

Solutions?
We now have to learn our lessons fast and start to bury teams at home. We are due to murder some team soon. We have only just started to settle as a team and now need to kick on especially after the Tevez saga. I feel we have to play with more width and variation. Im very positive it will come good and I just hope we can carry on with our great away form.

In all I feel positive still in what im seeing. I know there has been many many false dawns even the other night was another one BUT what matters is what happens come May and I believe we can only go one way and improve. I reckon we will finish in the top 3 and for the first time watching City i dont fear any team (Although Everton p**s me off being our bogey team) I truly believe we can beat anyone home or away these days. Newcastle cant come quick enough, lets win the next 3 games and rock on from there!

i honestly think that we only need one thing, a straight ref.a ref that will act against the timewasting, the delaying tactic and general cheating. one that will award that pen, or book that opponent.
you can't blame a team for coming for a draw to our place as we are the best side in the league but its up to the ref to allow 47000 people to be entertained. its then up to us to score in the 90 mins but lets have 90mins of play and around 70 as was the case v everton, brum etc.

i think we need a bit of a clear out in the summer, and maybe one or two new faces.
i feel the side only needs tweeking and we could win the league next year. a tall out and out goal scorer ( dzeko) is needed.

we are on the verge of something great.

de niro said:
i honestly think that we only need one thing, a straight ref.a ref that will act against the timewasting, the delaying tactic and general cheating. one that will award that pen, or book that opponent.
you can't blame a team for coming for a draw to our place as we are the best side in the league but its up to the ref to allow 47000 people to be entertained. its then up to us to score in the 90 mins but lets have 90mins of play and around 70 as was the case v everton, brum etc.

You cant blame the opposition for coming for a draw and you can't blame the ref for us not scoring enough to win either.Every team ,when they need to, (and that includes City) wastes time and it's a bit sad if all we can say after we don't win is "it's the refs fault"

Nelly's Left Foot said:
de niro said:

You cant blame the opposition for coming for a draw and you can't blame the ref for us not scoring enough to win either.Every team ,when they need to, (and that includes City) wastes time and it's a bit sad if all we can say after we don't win is "it's the refs fault"

well it was, give us the pens we should have had and we win, book the keeper for timewasting(after 6 mins) and it stops, we get the flow going and will score as the momentum will stay high.he could also have sent off cahill had he been honest.
everton were lucky, very lucky, add to that walton is a cheat and we did'nt stand a chance.
nothing sad about me i love my team and i'm bang on the money.

de niro said:
suprising response deniro. It has nothing to do with the ref. V Everton Ive seen all the penalty appeals and to give any of them would have been harsh. We lacked urgency esp 1st half. We need to move the ball quicker get behind the opposition full backs more often and get balls in from deep wide areas more. I think it will come with fine tuning with much work on the training ground. To blame the ref though is dismissing Evertons stirling defensive display which annoyed the crap out of me but they have the 3 points not us. we need to find a way - once we do we will be ok. we also need more options from the bench if games aren't going to plan as not all will. another play maker, another out and put winger and a striker to score with his head. our options from the bench are poor and apart from AJ v Newcastle invaribly don't change our foryunes on the pitch.

de niro said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

well it was, give us the pens we should have had and we win, book the keeper for timewasting(after 6 mins) and it stops, we get the flow going and will score as the momentum will stay high.he could also have sent off cahill had he been honest.
everton were lucky, very lucky, add to that walton is a cheat and we did'nt stand a chance.
nothing sad about me i love my team and i'm bang on the money.

damn it I didnt realise it was you. Of course you are 100% right:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.