Home: Played 5 Won 5, Away: Played 6 Won 1

Very good question and a very fair one!! Pellegrini saying we don't need to change how we play away from home... I think 1 win from 6 says it all... Away results are comical.. Needs to wake up and get it sorted now.

The longer the away form continues,and cant see it changing anytime soon the pressure to win at home to keep us in touch( top 4)will only increase....

Southampton away soon... could be a train wreck like last season if we don't improve quickly on the road. They will press, press, press and not give us a second to breathe.

stan bowles said:
Just like we used to be in the mid 70s.

I was thinking exactly this. We are playing like we did under Tony Book. Great at home and entertaining away but easy to beat. Should win the League Cup then (but nowt else)

The fact that Kompany has only played once in those six games may have something to do it. And yes, I am aware that we lost the game he did play in but he's still a very big loss.

LoveCity said:
Southampton away soon... could be a train wreck like last season if we don't improve quickly on the road. They will press, press, press and not give us a second to breathe.

Yep. One of the sides of the season so far followed by West Brom and that won't be easy either.

We have to get at least 4 points from these games. There can be no more excuses. If get 2 or less then its title over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.