Home Quiz

meeesh

Been on that Zoom doing a quiz with some friends over last few weeks,and this fella has posed a question,random as fuck,and I need help if possible.

I'm guessing it's a made up character,maybe a comic or somert but here goes

All this was done in the same year

Scored for England,saved a pen for England,won Grand National and also won the TT race in Isle of Man

Hopefully someone has heard this in the past,I'd love to be a smug bastard and have the answer for him tomorrow night,with the help of my fellow mooners

Cheers in advance

Been on that Zoom doing a quiz with some friends over last few weeks,and this fella has posed a question,random as fuck,and I need help if possible.

Scored for England,saved a pen for England,won Grand National and also won the TT race in Isle of Man

Hopefully someone has heard this in the past,I'd love to be a smug bastard and have the answer for him tomorrow night,with the help of my fellow mooners

Cheers in advance

You might find him cleaning windows.

Cheers in advance
Roy of the Rovers surely.

I don't get it either , is it in a film or song lyrics or something ?

I've no idea,when the cleaning windows was mentioned,(song by George Formby) I thought it was him,but no idea if it's a song or film with the answer to the quiz question,but it's right coz I asked a lad last night who had asked the lad who set the question,and it is correct,so I'll be smug tonight pretending I got it,when deep down I've @mindmyp's_n_q's to thank !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.