Homecoming ticket exchange

Raffles said:
Bluebee2 said:
Good idea mate and let's hope seasoncard holders get fixed up.I went and got 12 today for our lot as all the lads are working today.

Someone just in front (to the side) of me had a wad of cards. Was that you? ;)

They went to the guy with no hair - I went to the one wearing the hat.

Was there a big queue? Might go down later if they're still available

alblue said:
will i need to get a ticket for a 2 year old??

Probably. It's all about the numbers.<br /><br />-- Wed May 18, 2011 11:18 am --<br /><br />
SB Blue said:
Was there a big queue? Might go down later if they're still available

Yes mate - and it got a lot bigger when I left.

Have heard the stadium have sold out. Maybe worth a phone call before you set off?

The Pink Panther said:
I've got two spare. How much are you prepared to pay?

A prawn sandwich?

If you really have 2 spare - then please pm someone from the first post.

Thanks

First off, well done to the OP for an excellent idea.

Second, only 30 mins from the ground so gonna try gettin 5 on Fri (day off) if my replacement washer / cooker turn up before 5.

I'll post back on the day if it's looking dodgy and if need by collect if I'm local to anyone with spares.

Again, good thread.

First off, thanks.

Secondly, you have a washer/cooker? Wow - that is posh (unless you mean the wife) :p

i could use 4 (if at all possible please) couldnt get to the game last night (due to working in london) and got a text off my nephew who was using my seasoncard
at 7 oclock last night saying he couldnt get any - gutted!!

The Pink Panther said:
They must be worth a tenner each at least

Not to me - as I have mine. If you really want to charge for your free tickets - then ask some of the users in the first post. Just don't involve me.

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.