Homecoming ticket exchange

You can take me off the list Raffles. I had an offer from a fellow Blue on here(Thanks very much, you know who you are!) but have decided to give someone else a chance and watch from the streets of Manchester instead.

The more I thought about ticket allocation for this the more I believed that it is an event for all City fans regardless of whether you hold a season ticket or not.

Enjoy the stadium event lads and lasses. Seeing the cup being lifted at Wembley will never be bettered but a few glimpses from Albert Square and Portland Street followed by a few beers will do me and the ladn nicely.

Can you please remove me from the list Raffles, I've now got the tickets I needed.

May I also thank you profusely for your endeavour in setting up this thread, you've been an absolute saviour for the poor unfortunates like myself and the example of what a true football fan is.

I salute you!

Thanks
Dribble & the kids! :-)

please please please has anybody get a spare. im leaving work early to walk up to albert sqaure and ask every single person there if they have a spare, i will be very grateful because this could mean getting the sack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.