Homecoming ticket exchange

1 ticket needed.....

much appreciated if anyone could sort me out, missed the tickets from the club due to being away so gutted :(

I'm still living in hope of 3 spares for myself and two tiny ones. Can collect anywhere today or meet at the stadium. There's a couple of pints in it for anyone who can help me out. Thankyou. (Raffles, my name is already on the list. Thanks again)<br /><br />-- Mon May 23, 2011 12:07 pm --<br /><br />Raffles, can you remove my name from the list please? Have been kindly offered 3 tickets. Good luck everyone else.

Big thanks to flb x

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but the club have a 'limited number' of tickets available if you go down to the ticket office today. My bro has phoned up, just gone down and picked up 6 tickets (2 for each seasoncard)

RP2 said:
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but the club have a 'limited number' of tickets available if you go down to the ticket office today. My bro has phoned up, just gone down and picked up 6 tickets (2 for each seasoncard)

What's he doing with his 'spares'? ;)

Kinky - great news. Thanks for letting me know.

ALL.. - how old is your sister? Just kidding mate :)

ALL OUR LIVES said:
require two please for me and my big breasted, single, rather thick sister.......who tells me she would be very grateful.

Ready , steady, GO

will that be tits out jackie then

Two tickets please, me and a mate.
Both seasoncardholders (dunno if its a requirement tho)
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.