Homecoming ticket exchange

Johnny_on said:
Hi

i'm looking for two tickets if any are going, will be at ground from about 6:30, PM me if you can help, and thanks in advance.

Also great thread......

You were the second to respond to my post, the first was already sorted.
You have a pm....I need a response by 14:30, then I will offer to the next person in my inbox let me know if you're already sorted.

Ticks now gone

How about arranging a 'loitering' point outside the ground for people still needing tickets.(Memorial Garden?) If anybody has any last minute spares, they will then know where to offload them. Sorry if already suggested, but not had time to check!

My ex has decided she can now take our 4 year old son, he missed Wembley and obviously never got to see the cup against Stoke at home. So Id love for him to get in the ground with her but I cant make it so never got tickets. If anyone has two spares please inbox me or let me know asap.

monkey-trousers said:
How about arranging a 'loitering' point outside the ground for people still needing tickets.(Memorial Garden?) If anybody has any last minute spares, they will then know where to offload them. Sorry if already suggested, but not had time to check!

Excellent idea mate. The Memorial Garden sound like a good spot too.

Anybody want to join in?

Could do with 2 if possible was just going to the parade but my mates won tickets from key 103 so me and another lad could do with a ticket.

Raffles said:
monkey-trousers said:

Excellent idea mate. The Memorial Garden sound like a good spot too.

Anybody want to join in?

Sounds like a plan. Is that just in front of Colin Bell stand on top of the hill?

Hi I have 3 spare tickets for tonight. I wont be in Manchester until around 6ish so I will have to meet at the ground.
Tickets now gone!

rossallblue said:
Hi I have 3 spare tickets for tonight. I wont be in Manchester until around 6ish so I will have to meet at the ground.
Moz 07709347948

I'd get rid of that number off here as soon as your sorted mate. Can lead to all sorts of mischief ;)

Glen - never one to miss out on a free drink eh? lol

Well guys, I'm off out for the rest of the evening. For the ones going - enjoy! It will be a great night (even if it hails down!). For the ones not, we'll be thinking of you ;)

Thanks everyone. It's been emotional :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.