Homecoming ticket exchange

hi blues is there any tickets left for the home comeing on 23rd i need 3 if possible i want to take my disabled brother and my son also wud i be able to park in stadium coz my little boy wud be in is wheel chair cheers blues

Were only offering 2 per card in the Market St store this afternoon despite the OS saying 4, just for people to bear in mind.

i need 3 can get to the shop on market street tomorrow if theres still some left should i get a spare?

ultimateharold said:
Raffles - I've just been down to the store and got 2, cross BringBackHorlock off the list, he was first to PM me. Ill go again after work and see if I can sort anyone else out.

That's great mate. Thanks a lot.

mammyjam said:
...should i get a spare?

If you could. Then someone on here could use it.

First post updated btw.

mcfcnorthstand said:
Whats the betting they print more than 47,000 tickets.

They may well do. But there are lots of blues that can't get to the stadium/Market St kiosks to collect theirs. That's the main reason for this thread.

Thanks

-- Wed May 18, 2011 4:32 pm --

Halfpenny said:
Were only offering 2 per card in the Market St store this afternoon despite the OS saying 4, just for people to bear in mind.

Also, you need to show your cards - they will not accept just numbers.<br /><br />-- Wed May 18, 2011 4:35 pm --<br /><br />What you doing with your 'spares' the Glen? :p

Stretford Born Blue said:
alblue said:
will i need to get a ticket for a 2 year old??

Doubt it, just carry them in mate..........

Actually, I'd ring and check. I know we could do this at MR (got my son in loads of times like this) - but I'm not sure about CoMS.

blue12 said:
If anyone can sort me out with 3 Bolton tickets, I will pay for them obviously and I will throw in 4 homecoming.tickets.

Maybe you should start your own thread about that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.