Homecoming ticket exchange

Guys,

Sorry to go all 'wannabe-mod' here, but can we please discuss the parade in this topic - <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=220896" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=220896</a> - and keep this one just for ticket info?

Thanks a lot :D

Added. Good luck.

BTW - where have all you 'spare' people gone? I know a few have been fixed up with tickets - but I'm sure there's plenty more 'spares' out there.

I'd be extremely grateful for 6 tickets. I was going to go down this morning but have found out they're all gone :(

Thanks Blues!

orangupingu_mcfc said:
I'd be extremely grateful for 6 tickets. I was going to go down this morning but have found out they're all gone :(

Thanks Blues!

All gone? Is that the 'official' line? If so, there must be loads of spares going. Come on guys - help fellow blues out :)

mancitypj said:
I've got 2 tickets that i don't need. Anyone want them?

Me please!<br /><br />-- Thu May 19, 2011 9:55 am --<br /><br />
Raffles said:
orangupingu_mcfc said:

Thanks Blues!

All gone? Is that the 'official' line? If so, there must be loads of spares going. Come on guys - help fellow blues out :)

Well people I know who went down for some yesterday said there were only 12 left, so I'm guessing they're all gone now.

mancitypj said:
I've got 2 tickets that i don't need. Anyone want them?

Errrr - not really the best idea to post that in here. Not unless you like a full inbox ;)

If you could pick someone from the first post (preferably starting at the top - as they've been on the list longer) and pm them, that would be great.

Up to you mate.

Thanks for giving your spares to fellow blues :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.