Homecoming

I'm after 2 tickets for this for a mate (I don't have any for me yet!) his ex wife (rag) is letting someone else take his boy, this is after not letting him have the lad on cup final day instead taking him too rag-in-laws.
Willing to pay aswell please PM.

Numptyed said:
I'm after 2 tickets for this for a mate (I don't have any for me yet!) his ex wife (rag) is letting someone else take his boy, this is after not letting him have the lad on cup final day instead taking him too rag-in-laws.
Willing to pay aswell please PM.

I need some myself BUT FFS SOMEONE SORT THIS POOR BLUE OUT, IT'S SIMPLY A MUST, HELP HIM OUTSOMEONE.

Not gonna give some made up story about how I'm trying to get my Rag-Brainwashed nephew to come to the event with me, just two genuine Blues who couldn't get tickets for this event.

I need 2x tickets for this event, I will pay £20.

if you can help two blues, please PM me

Ste

SteSteez said:
Not gonna give some made up story about how I'm trying to get my Rag-Brainwashed nephew to come to the event with me, just two genuine Blues who couldn't get tickets for this event.

Ste
Are you going to Bolton ?

allan harper said:
SteSteez said:

Ste
Are you going to Bolton ?

Hopefully see you there Allan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.