Hooligan in Nottingham

Glazers_Wallet said:
lol theres some funny comments on here lol love this forum keep it goin guys....

I don't think the fact that it refered to your original story last week has been picked up by many posters here - oh well it's still fun though ;-)

Wattle come of it I don't know.

Was it spike?

No a fence taken pal, , but you cant link me to this, I was posted somewhere else yesterday.

Off topic, but as I was leaving yesterday, we were walking on that side road from the ground to the dual carriageway.

A lad was walking down the road and wasn't moving for the car behind him. Guy beeped, and the lad didn't move.

So the guy drove his car (slowly) into the back of the lad's legs.

Couldn't believe it. Both parties were Notts fans as well.

PrimroseAndBlue said:
Off topic, but as I was leaving yesterday, we were walking on that side road from the ground to the dual carriageway.

A lad was walking down the road and wasn't moving for the car behind him. Guy beeped, and the lad didn't move.

So the guy drove his car (slowly) into the back of the lad's legs.

Couldn't believe it. Both parties were Notts fans as well.

Perhaps the lad hadnt seen a car before. ;)

cant spell-dont care said:
he probably didnt want to loose faNce.

mean while fancegate scandle rages on

Hahaha this is the worst post I have ever seen on any internet forum ever in the history of the internet for so many reasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.