Hooters To Open Restaurant In Salford Quays .- MES exclusive Hooters Pic (P3)

Got talking to a Hooters waitress a few years ago somewhere in American and she told me company policy is to wear 3 pairs of American tan tights. I think she was just getting the equaliser in first on my behalf...

In Salford you say, I thought they only hired attractive young women at Hooters.
I copped for a Hooters waitress some years ago on holiday in the US. When we got back to my hotel room I was straight in, I couldn't wait. During the act I noticed every time I pushed it in her toes curled, I was made up about this as I thought I was giving her a real toe curler. After we had finished I asked her about it, she told me that I didn't give her chance to take her tights off!!

Not been in one for years. For some reason, there isn’t one within 100 miles of Cleveland and it also seems like there’s just far fewer of them in the US than there used to be. I can’t remember the last time I even saw one.
It’s also weird that it’s seen as a family-friendly place over here. When I lived back in NJ, me and the then Mrs Totale took our young kids there all the time and we were far from the only ones.
The wings are great, but you only borrow them for about an hour.
Nowadays, Twin Peaks does the same thing, but better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.