hope hsv go on to win it!!!!

blutone3

Team supported
City
top side,even when under severe city pressure in the second half!!
good luck in the final cos you will win it!!

city, if only you could put the effort in week in ,week out,us fans would not be bickering with each other,we dont ask that you win all the time,just that you earn your money...............

Hopefully...

But Werder Bremen is a good side too. 4 games vs Bremen in 19 days is fucking nasty... (Semi final national Cup in Hamburg, Semi final UEFA Cup and Bundesliga in Hamburg)

Be sure all fans of Hamburg pretty much appreciate your words...

big up JOL,top side you have mate,im glad youve got over spuds shite treatment of you, good luck to you in the semis....................win it now!!

i hope hamburg win it now. very good side,particularly guerrero and the captain. great turn out from their fans as well.

Flaming heck, couldnt you go on Hamburg's forums and post this sort of sentimental gush? All very sporting and that, but...

listen fella ,i hate the krauts as much as anyone ,but i also saw that hsv were a good side,have you ever seen a handshake at the end of the game????

I hope they win it as well. They did really well tonight and they are clearly top football fans.

Up the Hamburgers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.